Last week I decided it was time to take stock of my projects. I’m trying to whittle down the stash so it makes sense to whittle down the WIPs, too, right? Plus, I’d like to have a working list so that I can keep track for myself and prioritize the almost completed projects instead of always starting something new. I’ve broken it down into a few categories:
- Quilts to Make: – An ever-changing list of quilts I want to make
- Still in Pieces: Quilts that I have planned out and/or set aside fabric for
- Piecing – Lots to Go: Fabric is cut, some piecing done, but lots of sewing to go
- Piecing – Almost Complete: Just needs a few more blocks/sashing/etc.
- Long-Term Projects: Quilts that will take a few years to complete
- Completed Top: Time to Baste!
- Quilting & Binding: Self-Explantory
- Donated: A new category for WIPs I’ve donated to the DMQG charity committee. The steps needed for completion shown in parentheses.
I’m going to link to photos of each project and keep this list current. It’s mainly for me, but thought some of you might be interested in what I’m working on. You can see the list here.